In using the gandhis.coffee shopping service, you (The Customer) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. gandhis.coffee reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of gandhis.coffee. By placing an order the client is authorizing the company to pass on the order to the respective merchant / vendor / self and make sure the product is delivered to the given address. While rendering the service, the company is acting only as an authorized representative of the client and not as his agent or in any other capacity. The company shall be handling the material only as a service provider and its liability shall be restricted to that of a bailee under the contract Act. Nothing contained herein shall create or be deemed to create or construe a relationship between the parties such that gandhis.coffee is regarded as a seller or purchaser of the Vendor / Merchant’s products and all sales and purchases of the Vendor / Merchant’s products pursuant to an order placed on the gandhis.coffee are transactions between the customer placing an order for the same on the gandhis.coffee and the Vendor / Merchant. gandhis.coffee is an online gift shop for unique gifts and funny gifts for the vendor / merchants to host and sell his merchandise and a facilitator of the sales contemplated herein.
- All prices are in Rupees and the packages are delivered only in their respective cities.
- The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. gandhis.coffee reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason, or the order is returned due to non-delivery.
- gandhis.coffee is not responsible for missed / late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war. gandhis.coffee reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. gandhis.coffee is not liable for more than the retail cost of the item.
- gandhis.coffee shall try its best for prompt delivery; delayed / early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, gandhis.coffee will not be responsible for a miss-delivery if the receiver of the gift at the address on the order form misappropriated, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. gandhis.coffee does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error-free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Product orders once placed cannot be cancelled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the order. gandhis.coffee will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made.
- gandhis.coffee will deliver exactly the same products displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non-availability of products from indicated sources, gandhis.coffee will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
- gandhis.coffee reserves the right to change the perishable gift item to less perishable one if the former is expected to spoil before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender.
- gandhis.coffee will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances, it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
- gandhis.coffee reserves the right to dispatch the products separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers.
- gandhis.coffee does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which is owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
- While gandhis.coffee ensures to deliver best quality products from well-known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of gandhis.coffee, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Pune (India) courts.
- The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with gandhis.coffee only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of gandhis.coffee, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.
- As per the Government of India, all orders within India are bound to pay GST on the goods purchased.
- gandhis.coffee is fully GST compliant, hence, each product on web portal is categorized into their relevant GST slab, that is, 5 % / 12 % / 18 % / 28 %.
- The prices mentioned on the website are exclusive of the Goods and Service Tax(GST). The concerned GST amount is added to the cart value at checkout based on the products being purchased.
About gandhis.coffee –
We pick selective gifts for you with love❤️made with compassion from your favorites and helping them scale their small business.